In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
40 Questions
08 June 2014 | 1:08 AM | 0 letters
1. White or red wine?
- Red

2. Who was the last person you hugged?
- Jacob

3. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Yeah, happy crushes.

4. Where did your first kiss take place?
- Outside a library

5. Do you prefer foxes or wolves?
- Foxes

6. What is your shoesize?
- 9/10

7. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables?
- Fruit

8. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
- Yes

9. Would you rather never fall in love again or never orgasm again?
- WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING LIKE THIS??? The former, I guess. Orgasms don't hurt you. They don't give you sleepless nights, either. IYKWIM.

10.What does your outfit consist of today?
- A shirt, a pair of shorts, underwear

11.What are your bust-waist-hip measurements?
- Haha no

12.Are you a hypocrite?
- Everyone is a hypocrite every now and then but I try my best not to become one.

13.Why did you last cry?
- I felt betrayed.

14.What are your favourite smells?
- Vanilla, strawberries, freshly cooked food

15.What are your favourite textures?
- Haha I don't know

16.Fur or feathers?
- Fur

17.Tartan or tweed?
- Tweed

18.Leopard print or neon?
- Neon

19.Any beauty tips?
- Sleep early. Use lipbalm, sunscreen, and conditioner every day.

20.(Send me a fuck marry kill)
- n/a

21.If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to?
- A condo unit somewhere in Manila or Makati. Or LA. Or Paris. Or NY.

22.Alcoholic beverage of choice?
- Vodka

23.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet?
- Nice hands

24.What’s the youngest you would consider dating?
- I was 11 when I first started dating so.. yeah

25.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker?
- Definitely a rocker.

26.Are thongs sexy?
- I don't know. They look very uncomfortable to me.

27.Did you grow up in a healthy environment?
- Yeah for maybe 2/3 of my life

28.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”?
- Feathers and weird hairdos

29.Could you ever deliver a baby?
- Honestly? No.

30.Is penetration important to you?
- Important in terms of what?

31.What did your last text read?
- "I miss youu"

32.Can you ride a bicycle?
- Yeah

33.What sport were you best at in high school?
- I didn't do sports in high school. I danced, though.

34.Who do you miss right now?
- A lot of people.

35.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
- Beer.

36.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
- New York, London, Paris

37.What is your sexuality?
- Almost but not quite bisexual.

38.Heavy rain or heatwave?
- Heavy rain

39.Chicken or fish?
- Chicken

40.Do you think suits are sexy?
- If it fits just right, yes.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post