In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Here we go again.
09 June 2014 | 1:27 AM | 0 letters

Who’s the last person you talked to about sex? 
- Nathan.

Have you ever sat in the back of a police car?
- Haha no.

Are you stubborn? 
- Not all the time but I can be.

If you took a drug test right now, would you pass? 
- Yes.

What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
- Orquina

Who was the last person to be on a bed with you?
- My sister.

Do you tend to hold a grudge? 
- No, not really. Grudges are unnecessary burdens.

Who is the last person that pissed you off? 
- Some relative

Whats something that bothers you about girls? 
- How they can be so sensitive sometimes (myself included)

What’s a fact about the last person that texted you? 
- He's.. complicated.

Has anyone called you perfect before? 
- I don't think so.

Where is the biggest scar on your body? 
- The one on my finger, I guess.

Have you ever been told you were amazing? 
- Yeah.

Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
- No.

When was the last time you fought with your parents?
- I don't remember..

What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?

- Beer

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
- Um, no?

Who was the last person to play with your hair?
- I don't remember. I hate it when people play with my hair.

Do you get along with girls?
- Not that much. I get along with guys more.

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 
- No.

Who was the last person you kissed on the cheek?
- My mom.

Who are your last 4 txts from?
- Jacob, my dad

Who was the last girl you talked to?
- My mom

Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?
- Yes

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
- Maybe if I had the money. Haha

Do you speak any other languages other than English?
- Yes.

What was the last lie you told your mother?
- I honestly can't remember.

Have you ever had to call the cops on someone?
- Nooo

What was the last compliment you received?
- I was told I was cute.

Where did you get your last bruise from?
- Someone bit me.

Have you talked to a bitch today?
- Nope.

Are your parents divorced?
- Separated*

Have you had sex today?
- Haha no

Do you judge​ peopl​e you don’​t know?​
- Sometimes

Do you have any friends that are emo?
- Yeah

Are you a bad influ​ence?​
- Not really sure but I was told I was..

Is there anyone that’s in love with you right now?
- I wish I knew.

Would you ever live with any of your best friends?
- I already do.

How many people in your life have you kissed?
- Are girls included?

Are you photogenic?
- Not really

Does anyone know a really deep and dark secret about you?
- Yeah

Do you use birth control pills?
- No

When was the last time you went to a funeral?
- Last year

Has one of your boyfriends best friends ever tried to get with you?
- Haha yes

What do you receive the most compliments on?
- My voice

Do you currently owe anyone money?
- Uhh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Would you ever marry anyone for their money?
- If I ever lose the ability to fall in love, probably.

Do you usually have a lot of drama in your life?
- I always do.

Who do you think is the most attractive actor?
- Hmm I don't know

How old is the last person you kissed on the lips?
- 18.

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?
- Yeah

Are you 100% over the last person you kissed?
- No.

What’s one thing you don’t like about yourself?
- My depression.

Have any of your friends ever overdosed?
- No.

Have you told anyone that you missed them lately?
- Yes.

Do you have any friends from Russia?
- Nope.

How many times have you been truly in love?
- Twice or thrice?

Would you ever date anyone your parents disapproved of?
- Oh I already have

Something you wish you had right now:
- Someone.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post