In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
huit.
09 June 2014 | 4:53 PM | 0 letters
1. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- Never trying.

2. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- How everything has to have a label.

3. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she/he is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
- I'd ask them if they knew my friend personally. Because if they don't, then they shouldn't judge. And even if they do know him/her personally, it isn't right to talk about people behind their backs.

4. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
-  Attend all my favorite bands' concerts. Money, or lack of it, rather.

5. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- I'd probably move to NY or California. Or Paris, if I ever improve on my French. Well, why not?

6. What are you most greatful for?
- The ability to recognize that you spelled grateful wrong.

7. If you ever wrote a book, what would it be about?
- I'd just dump all my poems in it. Heartbreak, I guess.

8. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? or the day before that?
- Haha no. I haven't done anything big or worth remembering lately.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post