In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Let's get personal.
08 June 2014 | 3:01 AM | 0 letters

  1. I'd rather not.
  2. I drunk texted someone once.
  3. I'm not straight. I just tend to be.
  4. I miss him.
  5. As of now? Awkward and GG.
  6. "I miss youu"
  7. An episode of Friends
  8. I haven't attended any big concerts yet. Just the ones in malls and school events.
  9. It's too early for that.
  10. Shirt, shorts, underwear
  11. A mother can't choose a favorite child.
  12. We go to the same school.
  13. Summer isn't done yet.
  14. I honestly can't decide which one.
  15. Three earrings. One stud. Two hearts.
  16. Good grammar. (Sorry.) Good hygiene. Great hair. Intelligence. Sense of humor.
  17. Oh god I don't know
  18. "Dreams don't work unless you do."
  19. Which best friend? Um, we used to date. For almost 3 years. We're still dating now but it's different. It's complicated.
  20. Love has no boundaries.
  21. Meh.
  22. Refer to number 11.
  23. Yes. 
  24. It's a horrible thing to do. There's no excuse for it. But just because you cheat on someone doesn't necessarily mean you don't love them. It's more of a discipline issue.
  25. You really wanna see a picture of my bloody hands?
  26. On Tumblr? Twice of my weekly allowance.
  27. Bella Luna, The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage, Un-Thinkable, Fix The World Up For You, Dreamgirls, Nobody's Fool, Wordplay, This Is How I Disappear, Hard To Love, Come Home
  28. timetravellingspacemonkey
  29. I once gave this guy 20 pesos so he could buy me chocolate (yeah those cheap ones) because I was feeling really sad. He came back and handed me back my 20 and gave me a chocolate bar with hazelnut filling (the not so cheap ones) which he hid behind him while handing me my money back. Yeah, he used his own money. It was cute.
  30. I was 13 then. April 20th. No. Not talking about that.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post