In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
The Fault In Our Stars (Spoiler Alert)
11 June 2014 | 9:55 PM | 0 letters
I watched this movie yesterday with Jacob. I knew I was gonna cry because I cried over the book but I didn't expect to be on the verge of crying just 15 minutes after the movie started. I was probably still crying 15 minutes after the movie ended, too. I like how the movie stayed true to the book. Well, maybe not really about the part where Augustus Waters died. Augustus has died twice already in my lifetime -- first, in the book and second, in the movie. I'd love to watch the movie again sometime but I'm not really sure I wanna see Augustus die again. And again. I also like how the movie had all the #hugot quotes, which I have memorized by heart. I like how the portrayal was so natural. I didn't have any moments where I felt like there was something wrong or that they didn't quite fit the role. Number of movies which I felt gave justice to the book: Two -- "The Fault In Our Stars" and "The Perks of Being A Wallflower". The cast did an amazing job. I still hate how Augustus had to die. And the book is still better.

The poster.












Some quotes I love.


Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post