In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
A hundred and fifty.
06 July 2014 | 12:20 AM | 0 letters
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
- Jacob
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
- It depends, usually the former
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
- Jacob, and basically everyone else I haven't seen in a long time
4. Are you easy to get along with?
- HAHA If we have the same frequency, yes. If not, NOOOO HELL NO
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
- Maybe if he was present... if.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
- The people who make me laugh, I guess? Idk haha
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
- Mmmmf no
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
- Jacob
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
- Maybe if I'm talking to a parent or some older relative
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- Paolo
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
- Uhhh I don't remember and my phone's off so I can't check
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
- Miracle, Playing God, My Heart, Ain't It Fun, For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic (all from Paramore, of course)
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
- Ugh no, I'll kill you
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
- Yes but not always
15. What good thing happened this summer?
- I got myself a job, I started learning French again, I finished some books, I'm watching Friends, hmm what else
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- Yeah
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
- There is
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
- Hmm no
19. Do you like bubble baths?
- Yes
20. Do you like your neighbors?
- Um, I don't know them
21. What are your bad habits?
- I hate myself too much
22. Where would you like to travel?
- Europe, Japan, South Korea, Singapore
23. Do you have trust issues?
- Serious trust issues
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
- The part where I get to sleep for 10 hours
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
- Uhhhh my hair?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
- Look for my phone and check the time
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
- Pink-er
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
- My best friends
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
- Haha yeah
30. Do you ever want to get married?
- Errrrr probably? Though I can't see myself in a marriage, well, uh, idk
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
- Yes!
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
- Ed Westwick and Blake Lively
33. Spell your name with your chin.
- jmkdfsxzbhn
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
- Mm no, not really
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
- TV DEFINITELY TV
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
- Yes
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
- "Huy magsalita ka naman"
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
- Woop I don't have one
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
- No specific store, I just walk in and if I want something, I buy it
40. What do you want to do after high school?
- I'm in college..
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
- Yeah, why not? No one knows what they're doing the first time around
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
- That I'm shutting everything off
43. Do you smile at strangers?
- Sometimes
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
- Outer space
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
- Hmm, I don't know. The sad truth that I can't stay in bed forever, maybe?
46. What are you paranoid about?
- Everything
47. Have you ever been high?
- No
48. Have you ever been drunk?
- Yes
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
- Uhhhhhhhhhh no
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
- Pink
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
- Yes, countless of times
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
- My life?
53. Favourite makeup brand?
- MAC
54. Favourite store?
- McDonalds lol
55. Favourite blog?
- mine, duhh
56. Favourite colour?
- Blue
57. Favourite food?
- Pizza, chocolate, burgers, fries (sorry I can't decide)
58. Last thing you ate?
- KFC Chicken
59. First thing you ate this morning?
- KFC Chicken lol
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
- Yes. Um - singing, essay writing, slogan making, etc
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
- Nah
62. Been arrested? For what?
- Nope
63. Ever been in love?
- I think so
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
- I was young and stupid
65. Are you hungry right now?
- A bit
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
- Sometimes
67. Facebook or Twitter?
- Twitter
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
- Tumblr
69. Are you watching tv right now?
- Nooo
70. Names of your bestfriends?
- Jacob, Nathan, Kit, Dankaye, James
71. Craving something? What?
- Food
72. What colour are your towels?
- I'm currently using the yellow one
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 2 (like the number of 72s in this survey lol)
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
- Nope
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
- A LOT
75. Favourite animal?
- Dogs
76. What colour is your underwear?
- White
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Errr this is hard but.. vanilla
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
- Strawberry
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
- Blue
80. What colour pants?
- Beige?
81. Favourite tv show?
- FRIENDS
82. Favourite movie?
- I can't decide
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
- I haven't even watched 2 yet
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
- Uhhh Mean Girls
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
- Cady
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
- Dory
87. First person you talked to today?
- My mom
88. Last person you talked to today?
- My mom
89. Name a person you hate?
- Haha no
90. Name a person you love?
- Um Jake
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
- YES
92. In a fight with someone?
- No not really
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
- Zero
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
- More than 5?
95. Last movie you watched?
- Transformers
96. Favourite actress?
- Jennifer Lawrence
97. Favourite actor?
- Johnny Depp
98. Do you tan a lot?
- No
99. Have any pets?
- Yes
100. How are you feeling?
- Empty
101. Do you type fast?
- Yes
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
- I try not to
103. Can you spell well?
- Yes
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
- No
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
- No
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
- I guess
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
- No
108. What should you be doing?
- Nothing. Sleeping?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
- No
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
- Yes
111. Do you have trust issues?
- Um, I answered this already
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- Jacob, I guess
113. What was your childhood nickname?
- Jesh
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
- Yes
115. Do you play the Wii?
- Yes
116. Are you listening to music right now?
- Oddly, no
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
- It's fine
118. Do you like Chinese food?
- Hmm yeah
119. Favourite book?
- You can't make me choose.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
- No
121. Are you mean?
- I can be
122. Is cheating ever okay?
- I don't know
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
- No
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No
125. Do you believe in true love?
-  Love is love
126. Are you currently bored?
- Obviously
127. What makes you happy?
- Food
128. Would you change your name?
- No
129. What your zodiac sign?
- Capricorn
130. Do you like subway?
- No, haven't tried one yet
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
- Haha I think I'm already stuck in that situation
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- Why do the questions keep repeating wth
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
- "We'll get it right this time"
134. Can you count to one million?
- I can but I won't.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
- Can't remember. I'm a good liar hohoho
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
- Closed
137. How tall are you?
- A few cm over 150
138. Curly or Straight hair?
- Wavy
139. Brunette or Blonde?
- Copper blonde
140. Summer or Winter?
- Summer
141. Night or Day?
- Night
142. Favourite month? 
- January
143. Are you a vegetarian?
- No
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- Milk
145. Tea or Coffee?
- Coffee
146. Was today a good day?
- Hmm so so
147. Mars or Snickers?
- UGH Mars
148. What’s your favourite quote?
- "Dreams don't work unless you do"
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
- Not sure
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
- It's a blank page. Hm.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post