In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Fifty-five
11 July 2014 | 1:24 AM | 0 letters
(Yeah, I know. I answer too many of these things.)

1.Kissed a girl?
- Yup
2.Kissed a boy?
- Yup
3.Had sex in public?
- Hahaha
4.What’s your religion?
- I don't exactly have one
5.What does your URL mean?
- (this is from tumblr so I'll be explaining dreamermeetsreality) I kind of got the idea from a book called Boy Meets Girl. I'm a dreamer. I tend to dream a lot of things. I actually daydream too much. So basically dreamermeetsreality describes my life, how I'm a dreamer who is constantly in between my dreams and the harsh reality. I can dream all I want but I have to wake up and face life eventually. That's what my life is all about: a dreamer who tries to dream up the perfect life she wants to have but nevertheless has to deal with reality.
6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- I just wanted to try it.
7.Do you have any nicknames?
- Esh, Jeshy/Jeshie, Jeshu
8.Do you like bubble bath?
- Yup
9.Kissed in the rain?
- Kind of
10.Dyed your hair?
- Yes
11.Soup or salad?
- Salad
12.Vegetable or meat?
- Meat
13.Go out drinking?
- Sure
14.Smoke cigarettes?
- I wish I could but I'm asthmatic
15.Smoke weed?
- Nah
16.Do any hard drugs?
- Haha no
17.Have you had sex today?
- Nope
18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
- Yes
19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- Best friends
20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- Yeah
21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- Hmm nope
22.Tried to commit suicide?
- Yes..
23.The last time you felt broken?
- I can't remember. Last week?
24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- Pretty much
25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- No
26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- Long hair ftw
27.First thing you notice about a guy/girl?
- Face
28.Do you sing in the shower?
- Yes I doooo
29.Do you dance in the car?
- Noooo
30.Where were you yesterday?
- I was out shopping
31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- I've held one but I never actually used one
32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- Last Christmas
33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- Noooo. I love them <3
34.Is Christmas stressful?
- YES
35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Are mango bars considered pie?
36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Hmmm well I wanted to be an artist first, then I wanted to be an architect. I also wanted to be a cartoonist. When I was 9, I decided that I wanted to be a programmer. Well, here I am.
37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- Hmm not sure
38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- Yeah
39.Take a vitamin daily?
- I try
40.Wear slippers?
- Yes
41.Wear a bath robe?
- No
42.What do you wear to bed?
- Comfortable clothes
43.Do you want to get married?
- Errrr no not really but.. it's complicated ok
44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Yes

Relationship preference:
45.How many relationships have you had?
- 3 serious relationships
46.How can I win your heart?
- My heart is not a prize to be won.
47.What makes a great relationship?
- When you two can act like best friends.
48.Shy OR open?
- Open
50.Religious OR non-religious?
- Non. I don't mind about the other person being religious as long as s/he doesn't try to drag me into her/his religion.
51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- Non-restricting.
52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- Hmmmm a balance of both would be perfect nice
53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- Does it really matter?
54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- It doesn't really matter.
55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
- Again, a balance of both. Or maybe more of the latter. Hmmhmm

Labels: ,


Older Post