In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Aching Soul
15 July 2011 | 8:53 PM | 0 letters
At first I thought it was a mirror
I saw my face, my eyes staring
Staring into dark nothing
But then I was filled with terror, such horror

My skin was pale, pale as ever
Who did this? Very clever
A pool of blood on my chest
Stabbed me where it was best

The stars shone brightly
On the moonlit sky above me
It was supposed to be a pretty sight
But maybe it wasn't that night

I lay there on the ground
Thinking of what I've found
I was dead, lifeless
My soul, spirits shall bless

Then you, dear, came to my mind
You, I seek to find
I just had to say goodbye
Just once, I won't even cry

My nonexistent heart began to ache
I'm still here, that I cannot fake
I wished upon a star
To tell me where you are

So I flew across the city
But it was such a pity
I thought this was going to be hard for you
But now I know it's only hard for me, don't you?

Because I saw you there under the shadows
My heart has been hit by a thousand arrows
For there you were across the land
Crying, with the knife that killed me in one hand

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post