In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Can I
15 July 2011 | 8:53 PM | 0 letters
Can I just die
That I may say goodbye
To the people who love me so
Struggling so hard to let go

Because this pain, I can no longer endure
Of that, I am sure
This pain I cannot bear
Knowing that you don't care

But to let go of life, I cannot
In hell, I'd rather not rot
And it cheers to think that maybe
Someone out there still needs me

A lonely summer night. Texted the first line to someone. 

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post