In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
A Happy Poem
15 July 2011 | 8:59 PM | 0 letters
I've written a thousand poems for my broken heart
But I never thought of having to start
A poem about happiness
And all the things that gods bless

I sit here as I wait for something
Waiting for anything
Happy so I can write
More than just about fear and fright

But nothing comes to my lonely mind
Happy thoughts, I try to find
But all that's left is you
All I think about is you

But darling, you left me all alone
In a place far away from home
Where even the daylight gives me shivers
And the tears I cried has formed lotsa rivers

So a happy poem, I cannot write
For all I feel is fear and fright
And from these thoughts I cannot part
Because I only write from the heart

Sorry for the misleading title.

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post