In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Him
15 July 2011 | 8:51 PM | 0 letters
It still hurts, if you want to know
Why? Because I still love you so
But still, I'm not letting go
Only if you want to know

Sometimes I find it strange
Why my love for you will never change
I guess it'll forever be a mystery
The love that set this curse on me

August 6, that's the date
That was when we promised to wait
For each other's perfect time
The time you will become mine

A long wait, I might have thought
But up until now, your love I have sought
Sometimes I think of giving up
As I sip coffee from the teacup

You are my wish, my only dream
I'll look at you and think “It's him.”
Him who I wanna be with forever
Please don't say it's a never

Because for you, I'll endure
Of that, I am sure
But isn't it a waste of time
To wait for someone who'll never be mine?

But that is just nonsense
I'll just count the days, maybe in tens
That you will come back to me
In ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty...

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post