In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Just
15 July 2011 | 8:51 PM | 0 letters
Just about three months ago
I would've done anything I could
To forget and let you go
While on my feet I stood

And I did that, I let you go
But forget, that's what I couldn't
Why is it that when you want to go solo
You suddenly wish that you didn't?

Just about two months ago
I was happy to be free
But that's what I thought so
Now, the memories haunt me

I was supposed to be happy
And it was a stupid thought
For how could that be
When you're gone? I should have fought

Just about one month ago
I realized I wanted you back
But you had to go
And I was supposed to pat your back

I'd do almost anything
Just to have you by my side
But I can't do anything
So I'll set those thoughts aside

Just three days ago
I happened to come home
And see the places we loved to go
But where is my heart? Where is home?

They say home is where the heart is
But where is my heart now?
Give me my heart back, please
You have stolen it somehow

Just an hour ago
I hated you for being mean
How could you say no?
Could it be a sin?

Just a second ago
I was thinking what to type
And should I give it a go
Or should I just forget all the hype?
But now, I want nothing more
Than to have you here by my side
And tell you that you're who I live for
And set every hurt I've been feeling aside

But there's nothing I can do
For I was a fool
Now I realize all I want is you
How can I keep my cool?

You're all I ever wanted
You're all I ask for
But what was once special has been wasted
And what was once whole is now scattered on the floor

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post