In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
The Loneliest Part
15 July 2011 | 8:45 PM | 0 letters
Teach me how to speak
When emotions bring you to the peak
When all that comes out are sobs
And happiness another thing that sadness robs

You are gone, far from here
I'm longing for the feeling when you were near
When nothing hurt me because you were there
But life; it is never fair

Like a bird with a broken wing
Like a songbird that cannot sing
Like waves that do not touch the earth
Like a child homeless since his birth

They say I have everything I need in order to live
But what is love if I cannot give
Give love to someone like you
When all is false, and nothing is true

I love you, that's what I long to say
But sadness haunts me from day to day
Up until now, I still miss your laughter
And the funny face you make right after

You're the only one who knows my heart
Oh, isn't this the loneliest part?
When everything you wish for is gone
And there is no reason for you to hold on

But for you, nothing is impossible
I'd cross oceans, I'd be invincible
Oh, just tell me what to do
And I'll wholeheartedly do it for you

Because there is nothing greater than your love
A feeling as such, I've got to have
But love is never enough when it is not shared
By someone who, for you, once cared

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post