In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
My Love For You Will Remain
15 July 2011 | 8:50 PM | 0 letters
Kissing in the rain we wanted to try
But we never did, I wonder why
If given another chance, I'd like to give it a try

But it's too late now, if I only knew
That you'd only stay before the day is new
And set off with a hyped sinew

Days have passed, you're not coming back
All you left is an empty rack
And taken all of your clothes along with a sack

But I never lose hope, if you wanna know
Someday we'll see each other when we go
And sail away to the land of snow

I love you, baby, that'll never change
Because I know that everything will change
But still my love for you will remain

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post