In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
The Nights
15 July 2011 | 8:45 PM | 0 letters
The nights are cruel
It's when sinners drool
And hearts that are broken
Remain so uncertain

The nights are lonely
When people cry suddenly
And lovers part ways
Fearing the lonely days

The nights are dark
When even matches refuse to spark
And dreamers stare out the window
Wishing for a cure for their sorrow

The nights are lonesome
It's when the lonely spirits come
And visit those who are happy
Making all of them lonely

The nights are frightening
It's when the dark forces are gathering
And casting spells upon us
Turning flames into dust

The nights are terrible
It's when the feelings are horrible
And the tears just flow
Just have to let go

The nights are sweet, though
It's when dreams say hello
And take you to a far away land
Where you can play all day in the sand

The nights are peaceful
It's when you look at the moon so full
And watch the stars glitter
While your heart starts to flutter

The nights are lovely
It's when sleep is as sweet as honey
And rest is not too far away
A little far before the much awaited day

The nights are gifts, I cannot hide
For that is when I lay beside
The someone who brought me to life
Oh yes, my love, the love of my life

I once told someone that the nights are cruel. I decided to add life to it.

Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post