In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
No One To Blame
15 July 2011 | 8:48 PM | 0 letters
Just when I thought I had you
You, dear, had gone, too
Then I realized it was my fault
That made our love come to a halt

Why is it that when you have it all
Suddenly, you take a fall
Into a pit that tears you down
Turning your smile into a frown

Why is it that it has just begun
But we barely even counted after one
When everything was perfect
Who knew there was a defect

After losing one, you lose another one
When will I learn to keep someone
As close as he can to my heart
So we won't ever fall apart

But you cannot take back
And it's now too late to act
The hurt has been planted
The love has been wasted

Is it too much to ask for another chance?
Another day, just another chance
So I could change and make things right
Because I won't give up without a fight

I love you
What I say is true
But I'm not perfect and never will
Things won't change the way I feel

First love never dies, that's what I'm after
But the second, does he have to suffer
For the consequences that come
When the first doesn't come undone?

Love is a complicated matter
Trying to say these words without having to falter
Over words that have been dying to be heard
But releasing them is just absurd

There is no one left to blame but me
The shame I feel as I drop to my knee
And wish for you to come back to me
But there is no one to blame but me

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post