In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Once Call Mine
15 July 2011 | 8:48 PM | 0 letters
I remember in the past
You told me I would be your last
Or was it just like your first
Just to satisfy your thirst

I miss those sunny days
Days before we parted ways
When I used to kiss you tender
When you were, and I was your lover

There's this one thing I remember
We used to believe in forever
But it's over, isn't it?
Hope for us, not one bit?

I guess those memories will stay
I'll remember them everyday
Remember what we used to be
Memories; they'll forever haunt me

But it cheers me, for you're still my friend
Please stay until the end
Oh, no, you won't ever be mine
But being best friends will give me peace of mind

I wonder how we get along
When we've been lovers for so long
Almost too long to forget
Or is it to regret?

But to leave you as a friend, I won't
And to eave me again, please don't
Or I'll cry night and day
To bring you back, I'll pray

It makes me sad to think our time together has ended
That we broke all the promises we said
But that's okay, we'll move on
Just let go, but hold on

Let go of who we were before
As we stare at the cold, dull floor
But hold on, don't lose hope
Don't give up, just cope

We'll meet and maybe we'll hold hands
And maybe it won't be that bad
A kiss on the cheek, just like before
But that tingly feeling, we'll feel no more
I'll look at you, maybe I'll laugh
And give you a smile that's only half
Because as I look at you, I'll keep in mind
That you were someone who I could once call mine

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post