In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
A Poem
15 July 2011 | 8:57 PM | 0 letters
I was told to write a poem
So I asked, what kind of poem?
My teacher said, “anything”
Which left me thinking

Should I write a happy one?
Or should I write a sad one?
Because it really is hard to write
When you don't know which topic is right

So I think and think and think
But all I do is blink
I come out empty handed
But I don't want teacher to be disappointed

So I just write here what I feel
Yes, teacher, this is for real
Here's the poem you asked me to write
I hope it turned out alright

I was lying in bed one night with a a pad of paper and a pen in front of me. A question popped in my head "What would I write if a teacher suddenly asked me to write a poem?" The answer lays above.

Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post