In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Regret
15 July 2011 | 8:47 PM | 0 letters
Regret, an awfully sad word
That has turn upside down my world
It has tossed my heart far away
Making me lonely from day to day

I cannot blame anyone, though
For I am to blame for my own sorrow
Leaving you wasn't as easy as I thought
And look at the pain it has brought

I guess you really should think things over
Not judge them by a simple hangover
Think before it's too late
Think before they close the gate

Because once it's gone, there's no taking back
All the colors will turn to black
What was once yours is now gone
Then you'll have to go back to one

Regret, it is always too late
When the outcome has already been handed over to fate
And now, I'll just have to accept it
What was once mine, I have neglected


Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post