In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
The Sacrifice
15 July 2011 | 8:43 PM | 0 letters
What makes her better than me?
Are her eyes as deep as the deep blue sea?
Or is it her fair skin
That delights you with her every grin?
What is it that I do not have?
Is it her brains, or her endless love?
For I cannot believe you had me replaced
When I thought you were just keeping pace
What ever does she possess?
That makes her above the rest?
Is it her sweet smile
Or the way she goes an extra mile?
What is it, love of my life?
Tell me, for I cannot survive
Another day that I have not a peace of mind
That she will not leave you behind
Because if she does, I want you to know
That I'm still here, loving you so
And till the day you realize
My love, for you, I'll sacrifice

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post