In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Steal
15 July 2011 | 8:47 PM | 0 letters
All those tears I shed for you
Is now nothing but morning dew
Among the rosy petals
Shimmering like crystals

When we said goodbye
The last time I did cry
Though my heart still mourns
When I'm alone and forlorn

It still hurts inside
That's when I try to hide
Hide the bitterness in me
When I hear your sweet melody

You were mine and I was yours
You told me I would ride on your horse
And you called me your princess
And you were my fortress

Why is it that nothing lasts forever?
That forever turns to never?
The truth hurts more than I thought
Happiness, how is it bought?

When all that will be is now should have been
When all we wanted is just a dream we've seen
When we dreamed under the stars
When all that's left are ugly scars

How can I forget when there's too many?
When you're still the one I want to marry?
When all I wanted is now lost?
I would pay almost any cost

Because I want you back
I want you back
Though the pain still hurts inside
I am willing to stay by your side

Cause my heart won't beat for anyone
Except for you, there is no one
And if I could turn back time
I'd do anything to make you mine

For everything is now lost
Under the same cost
Love you, yes, I do still
And your heart, I will try once more to steal

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post