In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Still A Song
15 July 2011 | 8:46 PM | 0 letters
Some things just won't end
Even when stars fall and trees bend
Some things just won't finish
Even when hope is gone and all you can do is wish

Some people just won't go
Even when they're bleeding and've been hurt so
Some people just want to hold on
Even when there's no choice but to move on

Because some things are just to precious
Some things are just too memorable
Some things can never be forgotten
Some things just don't end

Here I am, still holding on
And yes, it's been so long
But our love is a never ending song

It used to be a duet
But it's alright
As long as there's a solo
There's still a song

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post