In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Two
15 July 2011 | 8:43 PM | 0 letters
Torn is how I'm feeling
Wondrin' why this heart's still beating
After all the beatings
And endless bleedings

When two is too much
When you want both to touch
You when you need it
Both of them to feel it

When this ends, one will remain
One, only one to gain
But how shall I choose,
When neither do I want to lose?

Three and a half years
Compared to less than three months of tears
How is it that it's possible
To endure what I thought was impossible?

Pictures, they remind me
When I was with you, I was happy
Those moments of laughter and tears
Oh, how I miss those years

But you, my dear, are special
Leaving you is almost fatal
You were there all along
Just there for so long

Two best friends, two lovers
Two memories, two hangovers
Since when and how did it become
That two is better than one?

Two lungs, but only one heart
One heart that is almost torn apart
Who shall stay? Who shall leave?
Who shall make me happy? Who shall make me grieve?

When the heart is right and the brain is wrong
What made me hold on for so long
Is nothing but an old song
As I walk, I shall drag along

Years ahead of me
Compared to thousands of a memory
When I've cried so much
Can I have just one more touch?

Before I let go
Shall I say I love you so?
Or would it be easier for me
To just forget what you were once to me?

Cause this heart has been bleeding
Too long for the time being
I would like to let you go now
I held on for so long somehow

And now I can see
Which one of you is for me
But one question bothers me
Which is right: The brain or the heart in me?

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post