In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
A Wandering Soul
15 July 2011 | 8:55 PM | 0 letters
Right now I just can't move on
I can't turn away from this song
The reason why I've kept holding on
Has been gone for so long

The tears that I have shed
Are now dry and lifeless
As I lay curled on my bed
Thinking of a way to get out of this mess

When all I do is cry
And sob until there's no more
When all I remember is goodbye
Could I just close the door?

Because pain is taking over me
It's not like I wanted this
But still, every memory
Reminds me of how we used to kiss

Sometimes I feel like my heart is drowning
And no one can save it
From all the hurt and beatings
I will try to revive it

When everything I wanted is gone
I am just a wandering soul
Looking for a reason to hold on
But I am just another ghoul

The reason for my existence has left me
Nothing but memories are left
They forever haunt me
Like a song starting with a g clef

I'm no longer who I used to be
Time heals? I hope it does
Because I don't want people to remember me
As someone who eats dust

This heart will not remain broken
At least I hope it doesn't
Time will come when it will be unbroken
And to love you more? I wouldn't

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post