In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
A Wish
15 July 2011 | 8:55 PM | 0 letters
My heart is crying but the tears won't fall
Dreaming of the days when I had it all
When I had you here by my side
How I feel, it's no use to hide

Tears, why won't you fall?
Why haven't you fallen through it all?
Through the sadness and the tears
That no one but me hears

Deep inside I wish I could
Have another chance, if you would
Grant me with this one wish I have
Just one wish I desire to have

This is a wish I've known since the day
I decided to throw your love away
A wish that would bring me happiness
And take away years of sadness

A wish that only you could ever grant
A wish I'd run to catch till I can barely pant
A wish that only I could want
A wish only my mouth could rant

But before I tell you, I want you to know
If you don't want to read it, you can just go
Because rejection is a hurtful thing
That only you and your no could bring

This wish I will say only once
Then maybe I shall fall into a trance
And never wake up unless
To this wish, you say yes

I wish for your love once more
And that when I open the door
I'll see you there smiling at me
Just like the way it should be

Let us forget about the past
Let's make none of those things last
Please, let us start anew
But will this happen? I ain't got a clue

If ever you refuse to grant it
Then just crumple this paper and throw it
Out the window or in the trash can
Or burn it, because only you can
Throw it away so no one will see
The burden that forever haunts me
Maybe in the end you'll see
There's no one for you but me

But that is just a maybe
Wishful thinking that maybe what used to be
Will happen once more
And on love's wings we'll soar

But dreams are far from reality
Miles apart from what it really should be
And right now, I'll just hold on to this
I'll just hold on to another lonely wish

 Dedicated to someone.

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post