In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Yours
15 July 2011 | 8:41 PM | 0 letters
I remember every memory
Like you chasing a jeepney for me
Or sitting outside the library
For an hour or three

Like talking until four
While I think I couldn't ask for more
And when it's time for me to leave
A kiss on the lips you'll tenderly give

Oh, I remember all of it
Even the smallest bit
Even how it felt
As I watched the ice cream you bought me melt

Those are the times I miss the most
When I accomplished and you would boast
It was always a feast when we were together
And we swore that it'll stay that way forever

Those are the days I'll forever cherish
That I'd love to make a wish
For you to come back to me
Even if just for another year or fifty

Maybe what I want is impossible
And only you would be able
To cure this pain inside
The bitterness that I can no longer hide

I regret that I ever let you go
Now I know that I love you so
And that, Beybee, I want you to know
If you ever come back, I'll never let you go

Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post