In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
I Take It Back,
16 August 2011 | 10:16 PM | 0 letters
"So how did you get here under my skin?
Swore that I'd never let you back in
Should've known better than trying to let you go
Cause here we go go go again"

Ah, that song by Demi Lovato. It's been my theme song for as long as I've been in a relationship. LOL. :)
Well, it has. It's as if the lines were actually written for me. Especially this part:

"Hard as I try, I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive."

I guess it's because when you think you want to end a relationship, you don't really want to end it. It's just your selfish side speaking, or whatever side it is that's been too affected by your emotions. This has happened to me for like a million times already and it's always, always, always the same.

It has also occurred to me that each time I "end" a relationship, I always feel that guilt a few minutes later. It's as if I wish I hadn't ended it. It happens all the time. It's actually quite bothering, knowing that my emotions easily get the most of me.

Fortunately, we're not over yet! I really hate the idea of putting the word "yet" but it seems like the realistic thing to do. Nothing lasts forever, right? Don't get me wrong, I definitely DO.NOT.WANT. us to end. It's just that I don't want to expect it to last forever. I guess there's nothing wrong with believing. But really, I've been through sooooo much that it finally came to this point, this point in which I don't want to expect anymore.

Now I don't want to start whining or complaining about the past. It's done, right? So I'll guess I'll just end this here. And oh, I guess it wasn't goodbye. :)

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post