In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Ugh.
08 April 2012 | 7:17 AM | 0 letters
I haven't been able to update for a looooong time since our computer sort of had a breakdown and it wouldn't run so I had to rent a computer for the last few days. But unfortunately, blogger didn't wanna load on it. :(
Anyway, I'm back! :) It's summer and I can blog all I want. :D
I really don't know if I should study for APE or what. It's this test or tests that you have to take in order to know if you can skip some of your subjects and move to the next subject in line. (Right, like I'll pass any of them.)
Oh, and I'm back in elbi! :) Just came home last night, and I found out that my uncle and aunt decided to adopt a baby girl! I haven't seen her yet but I'd be delighted to. Anyway, I'm going back to Manila on tuesday for personal reasons. But I'll be coming back the next day.
I'm really excited about college. And I'm kinda nervous at the same time, which I think is weird. Is that weird? But I like to think it's normal. :D I'm excited about the no uniform thing, how I'm free to color my hair and all that. I'm also excited about meeting my blockmates. (I already searched some on facebook, I didn't add them, though :D) But I'm nervous about how I can't be lazy anymore. I can't just sleep around or forget to do my schoolwork because the next four years of my life is what's gonna determine my future. It's pretty scary when I think of the responsibility. My friend said, "Sa UP Manila mo pa balak magbulakbol! San ka pupulutin nyan?" Oh, well. :)
And finally, I'M OFFICIALLY A MANILA SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNA! :) I graduated last April 3. At first I thought I wasn't gonna cry but then everyone started crying and hugginh each other and they were playing God Gave Me You so I cried, too. But it felt right. I mean, I suddenly realized that I was surrounded by the people who've been there for me for everything and to think that I may not be seeing them for a long time was quite unbearable. But I really love the fact that most of my classmates are gonna study in Manila so we still get the chance to see each other. I like to think that someday we'll all meet again. Someday...
Anyway, here's a picture from graduation:
This was before the graduation started so we were still pretty happy and naive to the fact that we would be bawling our eyes out in the next few hours. Hihi :>
I don't know if I should talk about the graduation ball because there's really not much to talk about. It was pretty boring, actually. Here are some pictures, though:



There you go. Not much to see, either. :) I guess the best part about the grad ball was that we were still given a chance to be complete as a batch. (Many were absent, though :|) Oh, and I got to hang out with my friends. :D HAHAHA
So, should I end this here?
Lastly, tipid tips I learned:

Okay, so that's all. :) Tagging this as college life. OMG I'm really excited. :>

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post