In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
The Little Things
23 May 2012 | 2:38 PM | 0 letters

I found this photo on Tumblr, and it's not only cute. I can actually relate to it.

I was listening to the song You Belong To Me by Lifehouse and I came across this picture. I don't know why but listening to that song and staring at this photo at the same time seemed so perfect. Do you think that's weird? Maybe it is. I am weird. But it felt so magical that I decided to post the photo here. I'm even planning about putting the song on my blog for everyone to hear. BWAHAHA. I'm not really a fan of music that automatically starts on blogs, especially if it's not mellow because it makes reading the posts difficult. So I'm probably not gonna have the song on autostart, but anyway, it's not hard to listen to and it falls just perfectly in the background. Yeah, I'm gonna do that.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post