In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
People.
22 May 2012 | 6:00 PM | 0 letters
Some people never fail to surprise me. Often times, the people whom you rarely talk to are the ones who can help you most. There have been times when I really feel the need to talk to someone but there's really no one to talk to. Then I see this one acquaintance who's online and I think, why not? So I go ahead and give it a shot. I tell this person about my problems and it turns out he's there to listen and give meaningful advice. So I have this conclusion:
A lot of people are willing to help, some of them you don't even think of. But often times, you just have to find those right people and approach them. You never know, they might be the ones who can really help.
I feel better. Not much, but still, better. <3

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post